Saturday, November 28, 2015

Funko Mystery Box!!

Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com

An extra post today! I stalk the Funko blog and they opened a Mystery Box on it and that peaked my interest, I had heard about them but I didnt know what the specifics were, afer watching the video I decided there was quite a bit of cool stuff for $20, so if I went past a GameStop today and they had any left I would get one. Well, I went out to Wal-Mart and was going to get some food and the restaurant I was going to go in had a GameStop right there, I had even forgot about it, but it was a sign so I went in and there behind the counter there were maybe 9 left. I bought one and the other cashier asked if I was going to open it so I said sure lets open it now, that would be more fun right to open it with a bunch of people who think its cool too, rather than alone in my kitchen later? Well here it is!


Im pumped, I have the regular size Freddy and who doesnt love Harley Quinn?? The ReAction figures are pretty cool as well, I got Predator, unmasked and Kane, with face-hugger(from Alien). But of course the best is the Fallout Power Armor GameStop Exclusive Pop!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! You were so lucky!!! Super cool box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool haul! I love the mini Freddy! And Predator and Alien are such classics; the Kane figure even comes with a little Facehugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super pumped about the horror scifi stuff in there. Im going to do a horror post one day but I need a few more first...

    ReplyDelete