Saturday, November 28, 2015

Funko Fridays! Why do I collect Funko??

Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com

What a loaded question, Why do I collect Funkos? I guess there are a lot of reasons. First off, I am a collector at heart, since I was a little girl and I would pick up rocks I liked I have been a collector, I just love it. Secondly, they are so darn cute, I just love them, I dont collect every kind of Funko, I prefer the Pop! Vinyl; I do enjoy a mystery mini every now and then but I hate having multiples of something that are the same, now if its a variation Im all about it. I digress, lastly I collect them bc it makes me happy, finding a Funko I have been looking for or finishing of a group I started is a great feeling, brings back the kid in me but also the feeling of accomplishment. Oh I guess also bc Im a geek and I love to have a part of my fandom. I have always had a hard time with memorabilia or toys etc, this way I can have a physical piece of my fandom from my obsessions and its fun to show them off to friends!

I am going to post a picture of my most recent Funko Finds so this one has a picture! I am from Louisville KY so, around here The Big Lebowski is kinda a big deal, here is my collection of all 5 Lebowski Funkos.


I also took The Dude out of the box for you guys, and I was only going to do him but then Donny and Walter felt left out and I just cant get enough of Walter's sunglasses, so I posted them too! Maude and The Purple Jesus felt a little neglected but maybe they will come out on another day.

Lastly- I wasnt able to link in for the previous posts I was too slow at figuring out the pictures, so feel free to read my other Funko posts!

2 comments:

  1. Dawwww <3 Well said! (BTW, I bought the Dude for my sweetheart! It's so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the read and the comments! I love Funko Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete