Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week Late Funko Friday! (Lucky to Have)

Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com

This weeks prompt was the Funko I feel lucky to have. I didn't post this right away bc I really had to think about it. I can be a bit indecisive, which is weird bc I have OCD and I like everything a certain way. Anyhow I digress, I finally decided which Funko it is. Its my LootCrate exclusive Doc Brown from Back to the Future Series.This was the first Pop! I got that was an exclusive that I got myself. Look at how cute he is! Only problem is now I need Marty and the DoLorean... But look at that hair, love it!


I do have a PX Exclusive bloody Daryl from TWD, but I got that from a friend who had two so I didn't acquire it myself, but that would definitely be number two on the list! The more I look at blood-spattered Biker Daryl the more I like him, and again with the sweet details on the back, he's not Daryl without the vest. What Funko do you feel lucky to have??


The next prompt is going to be Funko Finds, what good Funkos have your scored lately?! I am looking forward to this one and need to start thinking now bc lately I have been rapidly adding to my collection....

No comments:

Post a Comment