Friday, December 4, 2015

Funko Fridays Show and Tell

Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com

It took me a few days to decide which Pop! I wanted to use for this weeks post. I have got a few new ones that haven't come out of the box for a picture yet, and a lot of older ones I love. I went back and forth, but then I decided since it is the Dec Show and Tell I would go with my only Holiday Pop! Bunny Suit Ralphie from everyone's favorite A Christmas Story.

My little brother Zach got this little guy for me for last Christmas actually. I figure he deserved a location picture, plus who doesn't want to show off their tree? Im hoping to score a Buddy the Elf as my next Holidays Pop! Do you have any Holiday Pops??

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is the BEST! I love it! A Christmas Story is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I Thought he turned out cute in front of the tree, by I am bias...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing - I have to find one :)

    ReplyDelete