Monday, January 11, 2016

Funko Fridays are BACK!

Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com

So, I am late but this week I will be on time, or by Saturday which is fairly on time for me. Anyhow, I did miss last weeks post so before I tell you the Pop! I want most, post holidays, I will tell you my Funko Resolution. I need to make two solid resolutions in regard to my Pop collection, 1- MUST find a better way to store and display I need a shelf or something seriously. B- Limit buying to specific $ amount a month. Let's be honest, its easy to get out of control and my collection has grown exponentially in the last bit so I should be happy and enjoy what I have, only trying to REASONABLY finish collections I have started and NOT starting new ones...

But I digress back to this weeks post!

The Funko that I want most now that I've added about 20 over the holiday season is....

Rhaegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment